Home Equity Loans
Choose the home equity loan that works for you:
- Home Equity Line of Credit – Establish a credit line you can access any time for any purpose based on the equity you have in your home. No application fees, no early termination fees, and no out of pocket costs to establish!
- Home Equity Fixed Rate & Term – Borrow a lump sum of money based on the equity you have in your home, and repay in a specified time frame. This type of home equity loan is great when you know exactly how much you need to borrow – and you can choose the time frame for repayment.
Call us at (603)224-7731 or visit us to apply today.
*Annual Percentage Rate. This is a limited time offer. 3.99% APR is a fixed rate for the first 12 months. After the first 12 months, the APR can change monthly based on the value of an index, the highest “Prime Rate” as published in the Wall Street Journal on the first day of each calendar month. The maximum APR that can be applied is 18% or the maximum permitted by law. Monthly minimum payment is the interest due during the draw period. The “draw” period is the initial 10-year period followed with a “repayment” period of 10-years. During the repayment period monthly payments of interest and principal will be due. Example: If you took a single $10,000 advance and ANNUAL PERCENTAGE RATE (APR) were 6.25%, the rate in effect November 1, 2022, it would take 20 years to pay off the advance if you made only the minimum payment. During the draw period you would make 120 monthly payments of $51.37, followed by 120 monthly payments of $112.29 during the repayment period.
- Up to 80% Combined Loan-to-Value
- $25,000 minimum credit line, but, you are not required to carry a balance.
- Min Loan $25,000
- Max Loan $250,000
- Cannot be in a flood zone
Payment estimates: Home Equity Loan 1st Lien: A $25,000 first lien home equity loan at 4.3% APR at 120 monthly payments of $256.60. Total finance charge is $5,791.14 for a total of all payments of $30,761.44.
Home Equity Loan 2nd Lien: A $25,000 second lien home equity loan at 4.5% APR with 120 monthly payments of $259.00. Total finance charge is $6,079.66 for a total of all payments of $31,079.66.
Home Equity Line of Credit: A single $10,000 advance with initial discounted rate of 3.99% APR during the draw period would be 120 monthly payments of $32.79 (interest only) followed by the repayment period for 120 monthly payments of $112.30.
*Annual Percentage Rate. Fixed Rate Home Equity Loans. Annual Percentage Rate (APR) includes charges to process your loan. Other rates and terms may be available. Minimum amount is $10,000. Maximum loan amount is based on 80% CLTV (combined loan-to-value).
All rates and terms are subject to change without notice. All loans are subject to credit requirements and NHFCU may lend to members only. Property insurance is required. Flood insurance is required if the property is in a flood zone.