How to Pay My Loan
Thank you for choosing New Hampshire Federal Credit Union for your auto loan. Here are step-by-step instructions on the options to make your monthly payments.
To make a payment from another financial institution’s Bill Pay service:
- You will find your account number in the upper right side of your welcome letter.
- Our Routing & Transit (R&T) number is: 211489083
- Our address is: 70 Airport Road, Concord NH 03301
NOTE These payments will typically be mailed by check to us. You will want to consider lead time when scheduling these payments.
Mail a check (include your account number on the memo line)
Mail to NHFCU
Attn: Consumer Lending
70 Airport Road
Concord NH, 03301
*Your account number and monthly payment amount can be found on the letter you received from us, in the mail, after purchasing your vehicle.
To make a payment using our online banking (e-branch) service:
- There are two ways to manage this.
- Establish a savings account with us. You can send money to it from another financial institution or through a payroll allotment. Then, you can set up automatic or manual transfers to make your loan payment. OR
- Establish a checking account with us and set up your auto payments using bill payer in our e-branch service.
NOTE: During the account opening process, you will be required to fund your new account with a minimum deposit of $5.00. Use a debit or credit card to fund the account with up to $500, or initiate a bank transfer from another financial institution for up to $250,000. The account and funds will be available within 1-3 business days.
Once your account has been established, you will need to enroll in e-branch, our online banking service. From there, you can set up transfers or bill payer depending upon your preference.
If you need further assistance, please call us at (603)224-7731.