Centers for Finance & Education
NHFCU is a proud sponsor of the Community Centers for Financial Wellness & Education, now its own entity supported by NHFCU. We are pleased to offer FREE financial wellness education at our locations, online, and throughout our communities. Programs are designed for:
- Employers – a FREE benefit to deliver financial wellness for your employees
- Community groups and clubs
- Group financial education programs with topics on saving, budgeting, retirement, credit management – and more. Custom courses are also available.
- CU 4 Reality Financial Education for students.
- One-on-one coaching events – online and in person for in-depth support.
Contact the Centers for Finance & Education at (603)224-7731, ext. 330.