Tuesday, February 2, 2016
We have established a CALL CENTER with extended hours to assist you with gaining access to your account via e-branch. You can reach us from 8 am - 8 pm Thursday and Friday and from 8 am - 6 pm on Saturday. Call (603)715-9797. If you do not immediately reach someone, leave us a voicemail. There may be a delay in our response to you, but, we return all calls on the day they are received!
I enter my login id (account number) and my password, and then the screen goes blank. What does this mean?You may be using a browser that is not supported by your operating system and the latest security standards. Try a different browser or upgrade to Windows Internet Explorer 11 or higher, Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
Other Quick Tips to Help You
1. "Leading Zero" - if you previously entered your account number with a leading zero on the log in ID, (example: 012345), please eliminate the leading zero and just use your 4 or 5-digit number.
2. Passwords - if you reset your password, avoid using special characters and punctuation like the following symbols: ?, @, *, &. Instead, stick to using a password containing 8 characters with at least one upper and one lower case letter and at least one number.
3. Confirm your email in e-branch after you successfully reset everything. When you do this, you will be able to set up account alerts to be emailed to you. And if you forget your password, a new password will be emailed to you, 24/7, automatically!
Here are the steps involved with resetting your e-branch password with us over the phone:
Password = Temporary Password (hint: if we have emailed your password to you, copy and paste it to avoid typos!).
- We will verify your identity and account information and provide you with a temporary password, either over the phone, in person, or with a valid email according to our records. You will need to use this temporary password immediately as it is only valid for 15 minutes!
- Log-In ID = Account Number
- Once you are in the system, you will be prompted to answer four security questions. The answers to these security questions must contain at least 6 characters.
I.e. Your mothers maiden name:
Hall (will not be accepted)
Hall24 (will be accepted)
Password Hints 8 characters minimum, with at least one upper and one lower case letter, along with at least one number. You may not use your name, joint owners name, address, or something resembling your most recent 5 passwords. Avoid using special characters.
- Reset your password. Once you complete the security question responses, you will then be asked to reset your password. You will provide the temporary password in the top line, and the password you want to use in the next two boxes - one as an entry and the next as a confirmation. You need at least 8 characters, but, no more than 13. Avoid using special characters. 5.Once your new password is accepted, you will be brought back to the main log-in page and will log-in using your account number and new password.