Tuesday, November 2, 2021
We are celebrating and thanking you for 80 years of service and success! Celebrate with us. Here are just a few things happening this month in honor of this remarkable milestone:
Visit us at one of our offices for details.
For Everyone: November 1 - 30, 2021
- NHFCU's board declared special share dividends at .08% Annual Percentage Yield in honor of our 80 years of service so all members can be rewarded.*
- Save money and FREE UP CASH for the holidays with our auto loan and holiday loan specials.
- Auto loans as low as .80% APR when combined with a debt consolidation loan of $10,000 or more.**
- Need extra cash for the holidays? How about paying approximately $80/month after the new year? This loan will be paid in full in a year*** - unlike most credit cards!
- No application fees for holiday, emergency, or debt consolidation loans through November 30, 2021.
- Referral Rewards. Earn up to $80 by referring friends and co-workers to NHFCU for membership, checking accounts or loans. Click here for your referral coupon and details today.
* Special share dividend declaration for November 2021: .08% Annual Percentage Yield. Dividends are based on credit union earnings and cannot be guaranteed. Regular deposits insured to $250,000 by the NCUA, an agency of the Federal Government. Fees could reduce earnings.
** Payment deferrals for auto loans opened between October 1 - December 31, 2021. Annual Percentage Rate. Special 80th Anniversary on ALL Auto Loans. Limit one per member. First payment may be deferred for up to 80 days on any/all model years and is dependent upon when the loan closes and repayment type. Interest will continue to accrue during the deferral period and will be collected with the first loan payment. All payments will be applied to finance charges, late charges, collection costs, any other charges and to the principal. Anniversary rates and deferred payment will not be available for >90K miles, 72-month financing, refinances of existing NHFCU auto loans, or first-time auto buyer program. If the consolidation/unsecured loan is discontinued/paid-in-full prior to 36 months, then the .80%/1.80% APR will increase to the current posted rates.
***12.9% Annual Percentage Rate. $80.32 per month for 12 months, loan amount $900, total finance charge $63.75 assuming first payment is made within 30 days, total monthly payments $963.75.