Friday, April 30, 2021
We are incredibly appreciative of you – our members and communities – for your support as we work to protect everyone while providing essential financial services. You have responded with kindness, patience, and patronage.
We are pleased to announce the limited re-opening of our Airport Road lobby beginning Monday, April 5, 2021: The lobby will open with a limited capacity for teller transactions with a greeter in place to monitor traffic and ensure proper social distancing. No appointments are needed.
Beginning Monday, April 5, 2021: All other services, including Member Service, Lending, Mortgage, and Center for Finance & Education assistance will continue to be handled by appointment.
We will maintain the current safety protocols for the good of everyone. This includes disinfecting common areas, wearing facemasks, social distancing, and one-on-one service. Our goal is to remain strong, kind, and healthy so you can continue to count on us.
NHFCU Lobby Hours:
Mon-Thurs: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Fri: 8:30 am - 6:00 pm
Sat: 9:00 am - 12:00 noon
NHFCU 70 Airport Rd. Drive-Up Hours:
Mon: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Tues-Thurs: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Fri: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sat: 9:00 am - 12:00 noon
To schedule an appointment, call (603) 224-7731:
Lending ext. 500
Mortgages ext. 506
Member service ext. 502
Center for Finance & Education ext. 330
Lee Office ext. 211
We encourage you to continue to use services that minimize contact while we continue to work to minimize the spread of COVID-19 in our communities. Using our enhanced drive-up, mobile banking, e-branch, and telephone services will keep everyone moving forward.
Please Note: Cash transactions are no longer available the Lee Office. Deposit by check, withdrawal by check and other transactions that do not involve cash are still available at the Lee location. You do not need an appointment to conduct a transaction in Lee.
If you plan to visit our lobbies, we ask the following upon entry:
- Wear a face mask –We will have them available if you do not have one
- Maintain social distancing of at least six feet from others
- Sanitize hands
- Please follow instructions for entering provided by the employee who is assisting you
Automated Services Options We encourage you to continue taking advantage of our automated services to maintain safe distances and protect one another. We thank you for your patience as we continue to keep our staff and members safe.
We've implemented our mobile app, so you can now bank from the palm of your hand.
NHFCU Mobile App: Log into your accounts with our mobile app. To download, click here.
Mobile Deposit Capture (MDC): MDC is available to members who use e-branch and who do transactions with us with a mobile phone.
You can now deposit checks into your NHFCU checking account or money market account. Using your smartphone and our mobile app, you take a picture of the front and back of your check and then deposit the check following the prompts on your phone. Please click here to review FAQs.
As a member with NHFCU, you have access to over 55,000 surcharge-free ATMs, worldwide! To locate an ATM near you, search for the Allpoint-Surcharge-Free ATM app on your smartphone or click here.
- VISA debit cards - *Apple Pay*Google Pay* Samsung Pay* For minimal contact with pin pads and payments when you need to be out shopping, and for online purchases, add your NHFCU debit card to your mobile wallet. Download the App from the App store for your Apple, Samsung or Google device.
- Free 24-hour telephone access to your account through DirectLine. (603) 224-7908.
- Free 24-hour online access with e-branch to view account balances, view statements and more.
- Direct Deposit and payroll deductions that allow you to deposit to various accounts.
- Send funds to us electronically! Our Routing and Transit Number or ABA Number: 211489083.
- Be wary of scams! Do not reveal your personal information to people who call you asking for things like account numbers and social security numbers. Only reveal this information when you have made the call and are certain you are dealing with the proper organization or institution. Go to our website for recent fraud articles relating to COVID-19 scams or go to nhfcu.org/fraudSecurity