Monday, January 4, 2021
NHFCU lobbies are open by appointment:
To set up appointments at any of our locations, please call our main number at (603) 224-7731:
Lending - ext. 500
Member Service – ext. 502
Financial Wellness Coaching – ext. 330
Lee Branch teller transactions - ext. 211
Mortgages - ext. 506
By appointment services: Please review the information below so we may best serve you when you arrive for your appointment:
70 Airport Road, Concord – Lending, Member Service, and limited teller transactions. When you arrive for your appointment, please call (603) 715-9820 and let us know you are in the parking lot.
47 North Main Street, Concord – Lending & Financial Wellness Coaching only. When you arrive, please follow the calling instructions posted on the door.
71 Calef Highway, Lee – Lending, Member Service, & Financial Wellness Coaching. Please follow instructions posted on the door when you arrive. Our Night Deposit is now available in Lee - next to our ATM.
Please Note: Cash transactions are no longer available the Lee Office. Deposit by check, withdrawal by check and other transactions that do not involve cash are still available at the Lee location. You do not need an appointment to conduct a transaction in Lee.
If you plan to visit our lobbies, we ask the following upon entry:
- Wear a face mask –We will have them available if you do not have one
- Maintain social distancing of at least six feet from others
- Sanitize hands
- Please follow instructions for entering provided by the employee who is assisting you
Lobby Hours at all 3 locations will remain the same:
- Mon-Thurs 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- Fri 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM
- Sat 9:00 AM - 12:00 Noon
We encourage you to continue taking advantage of our automated services to maintain safe distances and protect one another. We thank you for your patience as we continue to keep our staff and members safe.
Automated Services Options We encourage you to continue taking advantage of our automated services to maintain safe distances and protect one another. We thank you for your patience as we continue to keep our staff and members safe. Please go to www.nhfcu.org/COVID-19
As a member with NHFCU, you have access to over 55,000 surcharge-free ATMs, worldwide! To locate an ATM near you, search for the Allpoint-Surcharge-Free ATM app on your smartphone or click here.
- VISA debit cards - *Apple Pay*Google Pay* Samsung Pay* For minimal contact with pin pads and payments when you need to be out shopping, and for online purchases, add your NHFCU debit card to your mobile wallet. Download the App from the App store for your Apple, Samsung or Google device.
- Free 24-hour telephone access to your account through DirectLine. (603) 224-7908.
- Free 24-hour online access with e-branch to view account balances, view statements and more.
- Direct Deposit and payroll deductions that allow you to deposit to various accounts.
- Send funds to us electronically! Our Routing and Transit Number or ABA Number: 211489083.
- Be wary of scams! Do not reveal your personal information to people who call you asking for things like account numbers and social security numbers. Only reveal this information when you have made the call and are certain you are dealing with the proper organization or institution. Go to our website for recent fraud articles relating to COVID-19 scams or go to nhfcu.org/fraudSecurity
We are incredibly appreciative of you - our members and communities - for your support through the last several months as we have worked to protect all of us while providing essential financial services. You have responded with kindness, patience, and patronage.
We also must recognize our employees – the people serving you every day. They have adjusted schedules, work locations, launched new technologies, and acquired new skills to ensure that we continue to serve you without disruption. As a relatively small organization, serving our members with 50 employees at just three locations, we have avoided office closures and service disruptions throughout this pandemic - an amazing feat!
During the winter months and the infamous flu season, we are maintaining current safety protocols for the good of everyone. This includes disinfecting common areas, wearing facemasks, social distancing, and one-on-one service by appointments. Our goal is to remain strong, kind, and healthy so you can continue to count on us.