Wednesday, September 9, 2020
Centers for Finance & Education Expanding in Lee
We are excited to announce the expansion of our Centers for Finance & Education in our Lee location
The onset of COVID-19 and social distancing has changed the way people handle their personal finances. More and more people are using services like direct deposit, ATMs, debit cards, and other tools to conduct their business safely. Many are enjoying the convenience these services offer. Transaction levels at our offices, including Lee, are always under review. After studying the transaction levels for many months, we have determined that we are discontinuing full cash teller services in our Lee location. However, we will still serve our seacoast-area members, just a little differently.
What this means for you:
Beginning September 1, 2020, cash transactions will no longer be available at our Lee location. This means transactions that involve cash directly, like cash withdrawals and deposits with cash back:
- We are adding a depository/drop box at our Lee location to provide 24-hour access for all types of deposits.
Our ATM will remain in Lee for cash access and there are 55,000 surcharge-free ATMs available to our members nationwide.
- Other convenience services like remote deposit capture and mobile banking are also forthcoming.
We are committed to serving our members in the seacoast area:
- Our financial wellness coaches and our lenders working in Lee will continue to provide personal service for you.
- You will still be able to open accounts, apply for loans, and speak to us for one on one conversations about your finances and needs.
- We are working to provide a more personal, educational environment for you at our Centers for Finance & Education.
With this change, beginning September 1, 2020, our Lee location will encompass our Centers for Finance and Education, staffed with lending representatives and financial wellness coaches.
Our complimentary financial wellness webinars are also now available at your fingertips!
COVID-19 also brought a different element to our popular in-person financial wellness classes. In March, we created the online version of our classroom. You can now join us from your favorite electronic device! These webinars are one-hour sessions and cover a variety of financial topics.
If you are wondering how to make your financial life easier – now, or after September 1, 2020 – please make an appointment to meet with one of our staff members in Lee today. We will work with you to make this transition one that benefits you and your financial wellness. We look forward to serving you. Please call (603) 224-7731 to make an appointment.
- For the full webinar schedule along with class descriptions go to nhfcu.org or click here.
- To view previously recorded webinars, click here for the new NHFCU Video Channel.
“We exist to make a positive difference in the lives of those we serve through financial education and services.”