Wednesday, April 22, 2020
NHFCU is giving back to you – Again!
NHFCU understands these are challenging financial times for many members and we want to help. As part of our COVID Relief Efforts, between April 22 and May 31, 2020, if you overdraw your share draft/checking account, NHFCU will waive the $25.00 fee.
Here are the specifics:
Please contact us at (603) 224-7731 with any questions.
- Fee is waived 4/22/20 – 5/31/20.
- Fee will still appear on your statement, but with a $0.00 amount.
- Your check will still be returned as non-sufficient funds. There is a possibility you will be charged a fee by the person the check/payment was meant for. HOWEVER, the NHFCU fee will be $0.00.
- NHFCU will not be reimbursing fees charged by other institutions or individuals.
- Members will still receive a NSF notice and the $25.00 fee will be listed on the notice. HOWEVER, your member account history will reflect the $0.00 fee.
Here are other ways NHFCU is helping you with COVID Relief Efforts:
- Payment Relief -
- For consolidation loans in good standing. Contact Andrea Hardy at (603)224-7731, ext. 128.
- VISA credit card holders - payment skip options are available in May and June.
- Free financial wellness webinars online - Several topics will be available to you online, including group discussions. Sometimes it helps to ask questions and talk to people who are here to help. Visit our calendar to sign up for a class. Click here.
- Parents...We are developing online webinars for your at-home students. Visit our calendar to sign up for a class. Click here.